Bad breath can be extremely embarrassing; still it is a phenomenon that affects millions of people. There are many causes which influence, but equally there are many ways to prevent it. Following these tips you will get rid of bad breath and your oral hygiene will be enviable, every day.
1. Do not forget to visit dentist on a regular basis.We recommend you to visit your dentist as often as possible for regular checkups and cleanings. Only by doing that you can be sure that you have good oral hygiene.
2. Brush your teeth at least twice a day.Teeth should be brushed at least twice a day to remove plaque.
3. Use dental floss every day. Dental floss should be used every day. This helps to remove food debris between teeth that can not be eliminated only by using the brush.
4.Use mouth rinse. Mouth rinse is very helpful. Remember that mouth rinse will only mask bad breath caused by dental problems.
5. Remember to use a toothbrush for brushing the tongue.”¨ This will help eliminate bacteria.
6. Avoid smoking. Avoid all tobacco products. Tobacco tends to dry mouth and cause an unpleasant odour.
7. Avoid dry mouth.If you know you frequently suffer from this problem, ask your dentist to prescribe a saliva substitute and remember to drink plenty of water.